To delete your Cash App account, follow these steps:
- On your mobile device, tap the profile () icon
- Select Support
- Select Something Else
- Navigate to Account Settings
- Select Delete Your Personal Information
- Tap Contact Support
Why would you want to delete your Cash App account?
While Cash App is totally safe and legit, there are some reasons why you might want to delete your account and data:
- Privacy concerns: Some people might be worried about their personal and financial information being stored on the app and may choose to delete their account to ensure their information is no longer available.
- No longer using the app: If you are no longer using Cash App, you might want to delete the app account to free up space on your device and simplify their digital life. If you’re committed to getting off the platform, it’s a good idea to delete your account as well.
- Security concerns: If you suspect your account has been compromised or used for fraudulent activities, you might want to delete your account to secure your financial information and prevent further unauthorized access.
- Multiple accounts: If you have multiple Cash App accounts and want to consolidate them into one account, it’s a good idea to delete your unused account(s).